And to resist the urge to join the traveling circus

Monday, February 14, 2011

Of course I found out about this on my second to last day...

I met my yoga teacher, Diane, at Parque Centenario for some mate

Made, summer-style, with orange juice.  Yum.  Delicious.

Then we headed off to Los Sabios: the best restaurant on the planet.  All-you-can-eat vegetarian buffet.  That's right, folks, not a solitary cow in the place.  AR$23 per person (that's US$5.75) and you get charged if you waste food.










Sigh.  Good second to last day.

2 comments:

  1. Re the mate: delicious? what about the buzz - any effect? Can you see yourself carrying a thermos throughout your travels now? k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate,
    The mate with OJ was a like a delicious, refreshing "herby" juice drink. I would definitely partake again but you won't find me with my thermos under my arm. And I experienced no appreciable buzz. Too bad. Annie

    ReplyDelete