And to resist the urge to join the traveling circus

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Day In Pictures

The Polo grounds around the block.  Sadly, the Argentine season ends mid December.
The Fountain of Youth??  A water main seeks freedom on Buenos Aires street.  No one but me notices.


Bus drivers gather on nearby street and create a makeshift barbeque pit... hot dogs, of course!!


Dog walker.  I counted 10 dogs...


Very creepy black baby dolls.


Sunny breakfast at La Imprenta.


The lights of the Polo field from my balcony.



Geometry from my balcony.

Late afternoon summer moon.

The great scientific count:  10

2 comments:

  1. Have you noticed anything interesting in the southern night sky ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very jealous of all the blue sky.

    Those baby dolls are very creepy. I wonder how someone decided that very dark skin and light blue eyes would be good together?

    ReplyDelete